Global Safe

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Global Safe

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brad Brad 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stabby
    Stabby
    Participant

With Global safes active, is data still saved to the scene just kept from being recalled?

Here’s the hypothetical situation: I have an old scene from an older show where my lead singers IEM aux mix was his favorite. I’d like to use that as a starting place for building his new aux mix, but I know that I had global safes on those parameters for sends. Is the data still there if I recall with a different recall filter than when I saved?

…asking for a friend…

Profile photo of Nicole A&H
    Nicole A&H

Hi Josh,

Global safes are saved per show and not per scene. Global safes prevent selected channels or parameters being overwritten by ANY scene recall.

Recall filters are saved per scene within a show. Recall filters prevent selected channels or parameters being overwritten by the SELECTED scene recall.

You cannot transfer/copy an old scene from another show into a newer preexisting show.

If you require any further assistance with this, please start a ticket at https://support.allen-heath.com/ and I will be happy to help.

Kindest Regards,
    Nicole

i Josh,

Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

Hi Nicole, could the scene not be imported from the older show? Once imported if the global safes were turned off, would the settings from that scene then be recalled into the new show?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.