Global assignments?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Global assignments?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Is there a way to set all assignments (“ON/OFF”) to a given mix (AUX1, for example) in one fell swoop? I have perused the V1.4 Reference Guide and skimmed this forum and not found a way. For that matter, it would be nice to have global control of other settings, such as delay ON/OFF. This could save a lot of button pushing and checking during initial setup.

I realize that going forward I’ll have scenes for every purpose and this will be less of an issue.

Overall, I’m very impressed and pleased with the UI. Even this old goat had it up and passing audio an hour after taking it out of the box, and that included a surface firmware update to rectify a version mismatch with the mixrack.

Thanks.

Best,

–Frank

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

mix button on the mix while holding the assign key

but I agree that a multi select function would improve the workflow for large channel counts

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Thanks so much! I was well aware of ASSIGN + MIX applied to an input but somehow missed ASSIGN + MIX (and PRE + SEL) applied to a mix. Does exactly what I want. No more silly questions from me. –Frank

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

don’t make promises 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.