GLD112 LCD display input meter not showing

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting GLD112 LCD display input meter not showing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jonathan Jonathan 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of FCGabriel
    FCGabriel
    Participant

I loaded the Mixer two weeks ago and discovered that the channel input meter is no longer showing on the Mixer LCD display. Other display are okay on the LCD. Pleasecan someone advise me what to do to restore this function.

Gabriel

Profile photo of Jonathan
    Jonathan
    Participant

Are you referring to the master LED meters (PAFL meters)? I’m not exactly clear on what you’re referring to but check Setup>Audio>PAFL, go to the “Mains to PAFL” section and make sure the left and right are turned up.

FCGabriel
    Participant

Thanks Jonathan, but I am referring to the black bars that show up as the channel input signals are increased or decreased. The graduated bars can be found in the LCD for each channel, same place where the name given to each Channel show up. It used to guide level adjustment I make for each channel.

Profile photo of nasi
    nasi
    Participant

There is no Input Meter on the small channel displays. The black bars just show you the value of the function you’re setting with the rotary beneath the channel screen (Gain, Pan, Custom 1&2).
    There are only the 4 LEDs beneath every rotary potentiometer for input metering.

FCGabriel
    Participant

Thanks Nasi, you got the description right. So, How can I make this indicator come back. It just dissappeared.

Profile photo of Jonathan
    Jonathan
    Participant

Ah, I’m following you now. Check out the four buttons between the fader banks. Gain, Pan, Custom 1, Custom 2. Those select what the rotary encoders control and what the LCD meters show.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.