GLD080 Touch-Screen Problem

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions GLD080 Touch-Screen Problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of maxwillie maxwillie 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of maxwillie
    maxwillie
    Participant

Touch-Screen Display “Setup” pressing “Utility” will light “USB Audio”, pressing “Config” will light “AMM” and so on.
    See attached “GLD080 Problem Teil1.mpg”
    Pressing Touch-Screen in th upper right corner (between “Processing” and “Meters” will correct the error.
    See attached “GLD080 Problem Teil2.mpg”
    After 20 minutes the same error occurs again (pressing buttons in first line will light buttons in second line). Callibration has been done. Any idea?

Profile photo of maxwillie
    maxwillie
    Participant

cause of Upload Errors see new attachments:
    Touch-Screen Display “Setup” pressing “Utility” will light “USB Audio”, pressing “Config” will light “AMM” and so on.
    See attached “Pic01-04.jpg”
    Pressing Touch-Screen in th upper right corner (between “Processing” and “Meters” will correct the error.
    See attached “Pic05-08.jpg”
    After 20 minutes the same error occurs again (pressing buttons in first line will light buttons in second line). Callibration has been done. Any idea? Could presssing the light greyed field in upper right position cause this problem? Can’t find it out, cause I sold GLD080 last Saturday and the new owner reported that error. During testing we could recall some pre-defined shows, he did some configuration, conected AR2412 was OK. That means: test is OK, deal is done and I left. He did some renames of shows, new calibration etc. On Sunday morning I got the call, describing the error on Touch-Screen. Any idea of solving easily this problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.