GLD Remote fails on user logon

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting GLD Remote fails on user logon

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Geep Geep 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Geep
    Geep
    Participant

GLD firmware version 1.5, Remote version 1.5 on an iPad Pro with latest update. GLD Remote finds the desks, presents a logon screen, but when the ADMIN user shows and logon is attempted, the ap returns to the iPad home screen without logging on to the desk. Does the same thing when a user is created and used for log on. I can connect with the editor without problem, but lugging a Macbook Pro up on stage to set monitor levels is sorta painful.

Router is a dLink that has always been rock solid.

Any ideas?

Geep
    HH Audio
    Lynchburg, VA

Profile photo of MikeShand
    MikeShand
    Participant

Never seen that problem. Have you tried the usual iPad tricks?

1. Shutting down the app (press home 3 times quickly then swipe up) and restarting
    2. Deleting and reloading the app.

Might help.

Mike

Profile photo of Geep
    Geep
    Participant

Tried closing and re-opening several times last night. Today, at home, deleted and reinstalled, so will see when I get to the theater this afternoon whether that helped. This GLD is owned by the high school theater, and I have not used it until this run. Our own GLD has always worked fine with the remote software, so I guess it could be a setting, although I looked at the network settings and didn’t see anything odd. If the reset works, I’ll post again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Geep

Profile photo of Geep
    Geep
    Participant

So it appears that the app had become corrupted. Once I deleted and reloaded, it acted like it should.

Geep

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.