GLD – Error 62 and 71

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting GLD – Error 62 and 71

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of splatterelk splatterelk 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of adamthale
    adamthale
    Participant

Hey,

wondering if someone could help me out with what these two errors are connected to? I haven’t had time to sit at the desk yet, but to me it seems like a software issue. Can anyone bring to light for me what either error code 62 or error code 71 might be. Console would not function with these error codes. GLD-80 with Dsnake ar2412 & 2-Ar84

Thanks
    Adam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of adamthale
    adamthale
    Participant

another picture.

Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

Hi Adam,

As I expect, that this isn’t an issue regarding a faulty thumb drive plugged into the board, I supsect that it has to do with the fader circuit boards, which, as far as I know, are also connected to the GLD main board via USB.

There has been a forum post some time ago with pictures from the inside of the GLD.
    Maybe this helps: https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/inside-gld80 but I think you will have to make demands on the A&H support or on your dealer.

Best regards,
    Dieter

Profile photo of Zak
    Zak
    Participant

hey did you ever manage to find the solution to this? i’ve encountered the same problem and if you could post the solution that would be great.

Profile photo of splatterelk
    splatterelk
    Participant

This is an amazing and informative article that covers so much ground. x trench run

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.