GLD Editor on MacBook 10.6.8

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting GLD Editor on MacBook 10.6.8

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Reelzman1
    Reelzman1
    Participant

My MacBook won’t let me install the GLD Editor. I do not have any problems installing anything else. Any setting suggestions on my Mac that I should look for? I did notice that the certificate for the Editor has expired.

Profile photo of Sligo-Sound
    Sligo-Sound
    Participant

You need minimum 10.10 to run gld editor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Profile photo of FBCW
    FBCW
    Participant

Apple encouraging software developers to support only the latest version of their OS is really starting to bug me. People use different versions for various reasons. I have a Mac Pro from 2007 that is still a very viable machine, except I can only run OS X 10.7.x… I’d love it if I could run the editor… Meanwhile, I can run the Windows version in wine on Linux Mint 17 all day long so I’m pretty sure there aren’t any fancy libraries in the editor code that are only supported in OS X 10.10+.

I see no need for arbitrary minimum software requirements!

Even if you tell us it’s ‘unsupported’, please let us install it anyway!!!

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi,

GLD Editor V1.51 supports Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 / Lion 10.7 / Mountain Lion 10.8 / Mavericks 10.9 / Yosemite 10.10 / El Capitan 10.11. If you are having trouble installing the software please contact our local distributor for assistance. Alternatively you can create a Support ticket at https://support.allen-heath.com/ or drop us a line at support@allen-heath.com with the screenshot of the error.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.