GLD editor 1.3 crash

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting GLD editor 1.3 crash

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MikeShand MikeShand 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MikeShand
    MikeShand
    Participant

I can’t find where to report this other than here. Win 7 64bit, GLD editor v1.30 running in offline mode, and an essentially default configuration. This seems to be a completely reproducible problem, albeit triggered by a rather strange action, discovered accidentally.

1. Click setup
    2. Click control
    3. Remove a chanel strip from (say) bank 1 by double clicking, leaving a “spacer”
    4. double click on the spacer

GLD editor crashes

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Just tried that on my Win 7 laptop. Not connected to console. Did not crash multiple times attempted.

Only thing is double clicking for me does not remove the input from the bank. Dragging it out does. Double clicking spacer does nothing. But no crash. Kept on working so not sure what is going on.

MikeShand
    Participant

Very odd. Dragging out removes it, and attempting to drag out again does nothing. Dragging out,THEN double clicking causes a crash.
    Single clicking causes it to be removed (same as dragging out), but single clicking on a “spacer” does nothing. Double clicking on a spacer always causes a crash.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Double clicking does nothing but make the spacer or input flash but no action.

Toshiba Satellite Win 7 home edition.

MikeShand
    Participant

Aha! I re-booted, and now it is behaving exactly as you describe. I’d previously tried re-starting the editor multiple times, but the strangeness persisted. Must have been some strange state that windows got into, but I didn’t notice any issues with any other programs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.