GLD + Dante + Pro Tools issue

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions GLD + Dante + Pro Tools issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris93 Chris93 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ofstreams
    ofstreams
    Participant

Hi all,

First off, I was going to post this in the troubleshooting forum, but for some reason the site kept logging me out when I tried.
    Anyway, I’m having trouble patching the local inputs on my GLD (41-44) to Pro Tools. Inputs 1-24 work fine, via AR2412/dsnake. All of my i/o are 1-1 on the GLD, the Dante virtual soundcard and pro tools. The video link below should paint a better picture. Any help would be great, thanks!

All firmware/software is up to date, except the macbook (pro 15, mid-2012) is on Yosemite 10.10.5

Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

When your Direct Out of the channel is correctly mapped to your IO-Card channel, then probably the direct out volume is set too low.

Check on the channels routing page on the direct out tab which volume you have set there.

Profile photo of beartech
    beartech
    Participant

The inputs on ProTools are associated with the channel strip on the GLD. If you have a 32 channel version of PT, you will need to assign the sources to channel strips 1 through 32

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

You could set your I/O port out source to “input sockets”, which would bypass any issues relating to the console channel or direct out settings by giving you the signal straight from the preamp.

Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.