GLD 112 Dante With Ableton Back to Board

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting GLD 112 Dante With Ableton Back to Board

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Devin Devin 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Devin
    Devin
    Participant

I am running Ableton Live 11 and connecting to my GLD 112 via Dante. I am receiving channels from the GLD into Ableton but my issue is sending a mix back to the board. I set the output device in Ableton to Dante Virtual Sound Card 64×64 and I am trying to use channels 9/10 to send a signal back to my board. On my Master in Ableton, I set the Master Out to 9/10. In the Dante Controller I have the routing setup to be:

Dante Receiver – GLD 112 Channel 9 and 10 linked to Dante Transmitter – iMac Channel 9 and 10

On the GLD I setup 2 channels, one with the input being “I/O Port In” Socket 9 and the other being “I/O Port In” Socket 10. When I play source material out of Ableton I don’t receive a signal on the GLD. I know my dante network is working because I am able to receive several channels of audio coming into Ableton and I can record them.

I updated the Dante card in the GLD to the latest version which is 4.0.4.19 and I am using Dante Virtual Sound Card version 4.1.1.13. Attached is a picture of my routing from the Dante Controller.

Not sure what else to try so any suggestions are appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Could channels 9/10 be assigned to a DCA that is turned all the way down?

Profile photo of Devin
    Devin
    Participant

I got it working yesterday. It was a problem with the monitor setting in Ableton Live. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.