GEQ zero

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex Alex 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mitch67
    mitch67
    Participant

Had a quick play on my Avantis for the first time today.
    In GEQ fader flip it would be nice to be able to reset a fader to zero by pressing select (or the equivalent) which you can do on GLD
    Sorry if this is already possible and I’ve missed it.

Profile photo of Korcraft
    Korcraft
    Participant

100% agree.

I too made the mistake of “playing” with the GEQ and was very sad to need to manually move each fader back to zero 🙁

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

the RESET button enables this, resets the whole EQ to zero
    and if it’s like on the dLive the fader reset will make it in one of the next firmwares

Profile photo of bjorn
    bjorn
    Participant

+1 on this. Would be very helpful

Profile photo of Keule
    Keule
    Participant

Already implemented by pressing reset and touch/move a fader a bit towarsd the zero position.

It resets single bands of the GEQ

Profile photo of dagroch
    dagroch
    Participant

I would prefer the “old” way where the GEQ fader reset button is one of the channel buttons (either pafl, mute or mix). Much more intuitive IMO.

Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

You actually can if you watch the tc furlong deep dive session on Avantis they figure our how. It’s available on YouTube

In your Avantis put the geq on faders then press and hold down the reset button next to the screen then tap the fader of the frequency down and it will move it to zero for individual frequencies

Or old down the reset button and press on the orange highlighted geq on screen and that will flatten the whole thing

Hope that helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.