FX side screen linking

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions FX side screen linking

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cheu78 cheu78 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

One of the niftiest features in the dLive is the ability to assign the screen sections, and within that my favourite option is assigning the control values of the FX to the side of the Right Hand screen (being able to tweak delay settings while the emulation is on screen via real knobs is a game changer for the dub gigs! I’m in heaven with the new Bucket Brigade models!)… one thing I’d love to see is that the knob assignments change with each selected effect (currently it seems you have to choose which particular FX engine to assign into the side panel, but if it could be linked to whatever FX is currently selected that would be awesome)… hoping this isn’t a difficult one, as it would be a brilliant option for quick tweaks across FX

Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

Great suggestion! +1

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

When the Waves 3 card comes out the most fantastic thing in the world would be to also integrate this control into plug ins via the Soundgrid server (i.e. have a Waves plug in that maps to the right side screen & controls), but then that’s seeming far fetched at the moment (very Profile-y, I know, but then again people love the AVID gear for exactly those sort of features)…

Profile photo of cheu78
    cheu78
    Participant

Yes to all the above!!! That would be really great!!

howdy

Cheu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.