FX SECTION LAYOUT & SOFTKEYS (PAGE BOOKMARK)

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions FX SECTION LAYOUT & SOFTKEYS (PAGE BOOKMARK)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rob T Rob T 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TonmeisterDaniel
    TonmeisterDaniel
    Participant

Hey everyone,

i love the dynamic eq and therefore use it quite often. But there are improvements to make concerning the user interface and the workflow.

Is it possible to change the layout of the FX Section in a way that the 8 FX slots on the left are hidden when i am working on one effect?
    As the touchscreen is not very big i dont understand why there is so much info displayed that i dont really need while tweaking the FX parameters. The send and return levels on the lower edge could also be shown on the back panel of the effect. That would give us a better view of the bands and it would be possible to view all four band parameters at the same time. Now i have to switch to choose the band i want to work on and I also have to switch to change the parameters for treshold and filters. This would also work for the multiband compressor.

My second question is – Will it be possible to access an FX Slot with the touch of a softkey???

Profile photo of ioTon
    ioTon
    Participant

+1 for Page Bookmark for SQ !!!

like on dLive 1.9
    still good old 01V had the bookmark option – so please hurry up 😉

thanks,
    dd

Profile photo of Rob T
    Rob T
    Participant

+1 for access to FX slots via softkeys – anything that makes it easier to access functionality is a good thing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.