FX on GLD80

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions FX on GLD80

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So i have 8 fx saved on the board. I am nnot liking the fx that i have. However ii cannot seem to figure out how i can change the fx. When i look at the faders there is only the first 4 fx that i chose. When i go to the fx channel, it wont let me delete the ones that are there in slots 1 thru 4. How can i change the fx and swap out the ones i dont like for the ones that i do like?

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

Go to FX menu, select desired FX, press Library, select desired FX preset and select Recall.

If that doesn’t solve your problem, go to Setup/Config and make sure you have configured your FX outputs correctly.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

When i look at the faders there is only the first 4 fx that i chose

Make sure you have all required FX send / return channels assigned to fader strips. Template shows typically have only 4.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

From page 16 on of the user duide is explained what is in the template shows.

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/GLD-Chrome-User-Guide-AP9989_2.pdf

The documents are worth reading… btw it is integrated in the mixer behind de “?” in the right corner of the screen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.