FX ADJUSTMENT VIA IPAD

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting FX ADJUSTMENT VIA IPAD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rhill
    rhill
    Participant

SORRY TO WRITE THIS AGAIN, THOUGHT MAYBE IF I ADDED TO TROUBLE SHOOTING INSTEAD OF GENERAL DISCUSSION.
    USING MY IPAD I AM UNABLE TO FIND THE DRY/WET ADJUSTMENT FOR FX. DURING THE BANDS SET LIST WE HAVE A SONG THAT REQUIRES WETTER SETTING THAN OUR NORMAL. I CAN GO TO BOARD TO ADJUST BUT WOULD LIKE TO ADJUST VIA IPAD IF AVAILABLE. THIS SEEM STO BE THE EASIEST WAY TO ACHEIVE THE SOUND WE ARE LOOKING FOR WITH OUT EFFECTING THE REST OF SET UP( JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ITS AVAIABLE) LMK. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

using: Spatial modelling (smr) and is inserted directly into imput1. Only use for lead singer. If its even available. I can insert from ipad just cant adjust.

ATTACHED IS A PIC FROM BOARD HEADIND LABELED (INSERT) IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR ON IPAD.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Please don’t post with CAPS Lock on.

To answer your question – I’m 99% sure it’s not there.

Is the wet/dry mix stored in the library?
    Could you use a scene to change the effect setting?

But I think I’d use the Ch>Return setting for this effect rather than insert. So long as the vocal channel’s direct out is post fade, the effect return then does (almost) the same job as the wet/dry control.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Which I’ve just noticed, is what Bob said when you asked last week………..

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

And is still the way I’d do it. I don’t much like inserting effects, particularly not on vocalists, who have a tendency to become de facto announcers at some point..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.