FW 1.4 .. Rumor? Fake News?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions FW 1.4 .. Rumor? Fake News?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrien Andrien 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andy
    Andy
    Participant

Saw this in the internet. Is ths a fake, a wishlist or can someone see in the future? ;-). Maybe someone from A&H can comment this? Thank you, Andy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of jes89
    jes89
    Participant

I hope its true! Would love to have everything on that list? If so would you be able to comment on if the DynEQ, Multiband and de-esser would be just an fx? Would love to be able to have those on any channel via deep plugins!

Profile photo of Ethan
    Ethan
    Participant

Someone from that room just got assassinated. Way to go to reveal a leak. šŸ˜‰

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

And that leak if thats what it is might secure the sale of multiple SQ mixers

Profile photo of nzsimon
    nzsimon
    Participant

I can neither confirm or deny but I was in that meeting and the leak didn’t come from me

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

@nzsimon šŸ˜‰
    I don’t tell…

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Look at the white borders of the “slide”. They don’t properly align, so it’s a photoshopped image.

Profile photo of Lino
    Lino
    Participant

You can also see, that they are using a video projector. So that’s probably just a lack of Keystone correction or the like…doesn’t necessarily mean, that it’s photoshopped.
    On the other hand, that’s just my inner self talking, highly anticipating the functionality mentioned on the slide šŸ˜‰

Profile photo of Danny-Lan
    Danny-Lan
    Participant

highly anticipating the functionality mentioned on the slide šŸ˜‰

Profile photo of monki
    monki
    Participant

wow! looking good. Lets hope its not fake and we’ll see 1.40 drop in march

Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

This was ā€œleakedā€ weeks ago on a certain page. It wasnā€™t up for very long and was removed by the original poster.

Because it was up for such a short period, Iā€™d assume itā€™s real and the poster probably got an earful as their name was attached to it.

While Iā€™m excited for these great changes, Iā€™m still bashing my head into a wall on why they refuse to implement the most valuable, requested improvements that get brought up continuously…

RTA overlay on GEQ & PEQ
    LPF on Mixes

Profile photo of NikitaSchnitzel
    NikitaSchnitzel
    Participant

Amazing!
    Going into the right direction!!

Profile photo of Dean
    Dean
    Participant

And HPF on mixes too!

Profile photo of KenM
    KenM
    Participant

If the rumor was true I thought A&H was adding this one: https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_dyneq_v2.html I realized it is a different one. I would be thrilled to get the one in the link. There probably is not enough panel space in the rack for it to fit.

Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

Thereā€™s absolutely no way youā€™ll be seeing DynEQ from plugin-alliance, but I sure wish too!

What you find on this page here will be where the new plugins come from.

Allen & Heath is simply ā€œportingā€ the Dlive processing over to the SQ-Series as they share the same architecture.

As time goes on, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find more of those being moved into the SQ-Series purchasing options.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.