Freeze on Shutdown

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Freeze on Shutdown

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pdherring pdherring 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pdherring
    pdherring
    Participant

Has anyone else experienced this?

Ever since getting my 112 I have had an intermittent issue when shutting the console down where it will freeze once you have pressed the shutdown option and not allow you to confirm the shutdown. The desk never recovers from this no matter how long you leave it and obviously on next power on you get an error about a bad shutdown.

I was hoping this would have been fixed in 1.4, I ran my first show with 1.4 on saturday and firstly I love some of the new features. Snap to unity and infinity are so handy. The multiband is great but the shutdown issue is still there.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Yeah it’s always done that, never really thought of it as that much of a problem though.

Haven’t had it on 1.4 so far.

Chris

pdherring
    Participant

Ive had it again on 1.4

I know it doesnt really cause any issue but are we saying that a £5k+ unit is supposed to do this? It would be good to hear from A&H as to if they believe this to be an issue and what they are doing to resolve?

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Can you try shutting down your console when you have loaded a standard show? Please check as well if you have unplugged any USB-stick! if this still happens then contact A&H Technical Support and send them your log after rebooting your console! My Desk (GLD-80) never did this!

pdherring
    Participant

The last two shows I have done have been very basic (almost nothing changed) standard show files. I didnt use the USB at all, except maybe I had a usb led lamp plugged in. Will save the log file the next time this happens.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.