Forum flying again!

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Forum flying again!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

So glad to see the site up and running properly again! I couldn’t post on quite a number of occasions as I kept on getting logged out.
    Loading was mega slow. As I said, glad to see it back to normal:)

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

That’s better!

Thank you A&H

🙂

Profile photo of MJCElectronics
    MJCElectronics
    Participant

Good to see it’s finally fixed and runnng faster than ever 😀

….now just need to throw some development resources back at the iLive and bring it up to date with all of the little advancements that QU and GLD users are enjoying.

Profile photo of MikeShand
    MikeShand
    Participant

Thank you. So good to have it back!

Mike

Profile photo of MartinW
    MartinW
    Participant

Well done guys, I haven’t been on for weeks as it was so slow

Profile photo of GR-PDX
    GR-PDX
    Participant

Thank you, all! Nice to check back in after a week or so and find that things are improved this much.

Profile photo of Al
    Al
    Participant

Bravo!

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

thank you Allen & Heath!

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Forum seems to have some glitches. I am getting odd issues like different recent activity showing up on my iPhone vs my iPad. Then things like times being wrong or it may show 1 post and there are several. It seems Recent Activity is not right. Now I can’t log on or either device in Safari. I am posting this from Tap a Talk app not from Safari. I can’t start a new topic in TAT. TAT does not show recent activity and it is displaying posts I don’t see in Safari. Really strange stuff.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Ok. After quitting all apps and rebooting both devices it seems corrected. Never seen that happen before. Not sure reason.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi George,

Users visiting the site (not logged in) might see cached versions of some forum pages, this is one of the tricks to boost performance, but we’ll look into it again. As you log in you should be able to see all pages updated in real time, if that doesn’t work try refreshing / reloading the page once logged in.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.