Firmware v1.5 add-ons

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Firmware v1.5 add-ons

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jc2000 jc2000 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Will the new add-ons in v1.5 be available as a bundle?

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Good question!

Profile photo of maw92
    maw92
    Participant

Unlikely imo, you can get hypabass for free right now so it wouldnt make much sense

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi guys,

There are no plans to offer a bundle for these new add-ons.
    (Partially because of the limited time free Hypabass, and partially because they don’t really make sense together as a bundle).

Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of junior
    junior
    Participant

@keith Hello everyone! First thank you for the great update, now I’m having problems generating the Hypabass code. I put the serial number, I put the DNA, it generates the code on the normal site, but when I put it on the console it says the code is invalid

KeithJ A&H

@junior glad you’re enjoying it! – please triple check you have entered the serial and DNA correctly, as this is the reason for 99% of invalid codes. If you are still having an issue though, please contact us using shopsupport@allen-heath.com so we can look into it for you.

Profile photo of junior
    junior
    Participant

@keith I typed correct because it even generated the code, because if it was wrong I wouldn’t generate it, the same thing happened when I bought the trio plugin package, it only resolved when I joined the support, only that I sent an email to the support since yesterday but I didn’t have a response

Profile photo of Jline
    Jline
    Participant

Keith, it sure would be nice if the A&H website would allow cutting and pasting of the DNA codes, this would probably cut down on errors.

KeithJ A&H

Hi @jline,

But this is exactly the reason it doesn’t allow for copying/cutting and pasting of codes.
    e.g. if you inadvertently entered your DNA incorrectly in the first box, and copied and pasted it to the second, then you would go ahead and generate an invalid key for your console, requiring you to then wait for our team to go into the back end and correct this for you (rather than just the extra 30secs-1min to enter it manually).

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Jline
    Jline
    Participant

Gotcha Keith, thanks for clarifying. I was trying to copy and paste my DNA code I had previously entered (correctly) from the tube stage plugin while registering the Hypabase plugin.

Profile photo of conrad
    conrad
    Participant

Hi @jline, in that case, if you have an existing key and are certain that it is correct, there is a shortcut – you can’t copy/paste but you can drag/drop. I would not suggest doing this the first time you enter a key.

Profile photo of jc2000
    jc2000
    Participant

cvenn,
    this is a great tip!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.