Firmware Upgrade Question…

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Firmware Upgrade Question…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rowlf914 rowlf914 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rowlf914
    rowlf914
    Participant

I work with a GLD 80 desk at my church, and discovered that we are still using the v1.1 firmware. I am going to upgrade to the 1.3 firmware this week. Do I need to install v1.2 and then 1.3, or can I install 1.3 directly?

Also, in preparation for updating the firmware I saved our current show. Do I understand correctly that all library items also get saved with the show? I am not the only one that uses the board, and I want to make sure that all of the library items get saved as well. We have a lot of them, and I don’t want to have to save them to USB individually.

Thanks

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

You can install the new firmware directly without doing the v1.2 step! Save your actual setup in a scene as well as the whole show! For a backup you should save the show as well on a USB-stick! The Library will be saved in the show as well!

Profile photo of rowlf914
    rowlf914
    Participant

Peachy…I thought so, but wanted to ask to make sure. Thank you for the response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.