Firmware Question

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Firmware Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dick Rees Dick Rees 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Beandawg
    Beandawg
    Participant

Just purchased a Qu24 it has 1.7 firmware and app for iPad is 1.8, so I purchased a Sandisk for the upgrade to 1.8. the 24 reads that it is there and displays it but will not update when touched! noticed a red (!) after the USB symbol in lower right of screen??? Not sure what’s up?

Profile photo of Bear
    Bear
    Participant

Did you format the USB before downloading the firmware to it?

Beandawg
    Participant

Yes I formatted two Flashdrives prior to getting the Sandisk, after which neither showed up on my Mac to apply firmware to only the snadisk was not formatted and as I say it shows it in the screen on Qu but will not install. a little leary of formatting again as an unusable two are enough money wasted.

Beandawg
    Participant

Let me put a little better, I have Formatted two other flash drives that worked at first on my Mac then once formatted as directed, they no longer came up on computer to load update onto. The new Sandisk was not formatted and I loaded update, when inserted in Qu it reads that the update version is there but will not do anything when “Update” pressed, but shows a red (!) beside USB symbol in lower right of Qu screen.

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

You simply need to use approved media and carefully follow the instructions.

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/How-to-Update-Qu-Firmware_2.pdf

Good luck, have patience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.