finer control of frequency knob

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions finer control of frequency knob

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Angel Angel 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

can you please look at making the frequency knob finer in its adjustment? if you use the jog knob when selecting the frequency
    it works great! it would be awesome if it the main freq knob could respond like that

Profile photo of Soundave
    Soundave
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Yann
    Yann
    Participant

Yes to finer adjustment on the touch and turn – especially delay, I need to use the iPad to move in tiny increments! so it can do it, just not on the surface.

I get what they’ve done with the EQ. We shouldn’t need to look to EQ because it should be in the ears, just like using an adjustable PEQ on an analogue desk. Thats why they’ve made it move a lot with a small touch I think, so we can hear a difference in a tiny turn of the wheel. Then when we need to actually do some micro-surgery on the sound we go in and use the touch and turn. I like that approach and am trying really hard not to look at the graph, as my OCD likes to make nice looking EQ curves too much 😛

Profile photo of Angel
    Angel
    Participant

+1 finer adjustment in the EQ and Delay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.