Filesystem and multitrack recording

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Filesystem and multitrack recording

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bgarcia bgarcia 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mhochman
    mhochman
    Participant

I am new to recording through our QU32, Everything seemed to go fine, it did take a long time to recognize the drive, but it did, then formatted (it’s a 4TB drive so it did a 2TB fat32 partition) The recording seemed to work, It recorded for the full set, but now I”m left with a drive, that supposedly has data on it, but can’t do anything with, It won’t mount on my mac (even using a fat32 driver) . and my PC doesn’t recognize it as a formatted drive. If I plug it into the Qu32, it sits at ‘Loading Project’ but never finshes.

Any thoughts? Honestly it’s not a mission critical recording, it was more of an experiment, but i’d sure love to get those tracks off the disc if possible.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com and we can try to help find out whats happened.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of mhochman
    mhochman
    Participant

Sure thing, I’ll do that now. I think it’s probably an error on my end, but I’ll submit that ticket.

Profile photo of bgarcia
    bgarcia
    Participant

The pdf says a 2T is the largest the board can work with. Might be the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.