Few requests

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Few requests

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MarkPAman MarkPAman 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Would like option in Alt Out menu for same as headphone mix. So as to use as a control room mix with PAFL. Would love this for GLD if it had an Alt out.:-) I figure a workaround is set for PAFL and select PAFL on LR then on individual channels as needed. But the other way would be cleaner so as not to have to return to LR.

New input routing for Main with options to add either or all 3 stereo mixes(5/6, 7/8, 9/10) so as those could be group masters.

Since there is no pad on pre is it possible to have more level range to accommodate +4 signals on XLR without overload? If I read the level scale correctly we have 60db of mic gain but only -5db below 0 or does that mean it is scaled below 0db to +4. Have not actually tried a signal into that yet to see.

I would vote to fill color EQ curves like QuPad shows or like GLD. Not a biggie. Just nicer looking.

The scene changes and auto increment are better in 1.2. I think it is a bit confusing for the next scene to be highlighted instead of that being current. I think the text at bottom is fine. Just seems like having something like the current one(actual scene bar)steady and next flashing or similar would be good. Same for GLD.

All for now.

George
    Mid-America Communications A/V.

Profile photo of Ron
    Ron
    Participant

I carry a few xlr to trs turn arounds to put hot signals into the 1/4″ inputs. They have 10db less gain. Hopefully enough to tame that hot signal. Also you can get 10db or more inline pads.

Profile photo of Jline
    Jline
    Participant

“Would like option in Alt Out menu for same as headphone mix. So as to use as a control room mix with PAFL. Would love this for GLD if it had an Alt out.:-) I figure a workaround is set for PAFL and select PAFL on LR then on individual channels as needed. But the other way would be cleaner so as not to have to return to LR.”

I believe you can already do this on Setup/Audio/PAFL screen by checking “LR to PAFL.” This routes LR to PAFL when no PAFL key is engaged and to Alt out (assuming you’ve assigned PAFL to Alt out). This works great in a studio/mixing situation so the PAFL can function as a solo.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Goto

Setup > Output Patch > Surface > Alt Out.

Scroll to bottom & there it is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.