Feature suggestion for Qu Drive

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Feature suggestion for Qu Drive

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arnaud Arnaud 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Arnaud
    Arnaud
    Participant

Hello,
    Here is an improvement that would be really welcome for my use.
    I would like to be able to rename and renumber tracks on QU-Drive…
    I meant the name of the song “QU-MT001” etc …

Profile photo of Arnaud
    Arnaud
    Participant

I would like to use it to read backing tracks on stage. controlled with my ipad placed on my synth … and ideally, we will see the list of songs on the same screen and we could select during playback the song to be read after

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

The Qu drive, and for that matter, the USB players on any desk I’ve ever come across, have a very long way to go before they’re nearly as useful as many of the dedicated apps out there.

Check out Go Button (from the makers o QLab), Simple Board, Show One, Play Fade Pause, WeDJ (and probably many others that I don’t know about) that give many ways of organising & playing tracks. Then you can use AirPlay to an airport express & connect that to one of the ST inputs on the desk.

Tip. If you have an old iOS device, then the older version of Go Button has no limit on the number of playlists you can save with its free version (though the newer version has more options). My old iPhone 4 is stuck at iOS 7.1.2, so it sits in a dock to charge it and makes a great little playback device.

Profile photo of Arnaud
    Arnaud
    Participant

Thank you..
    But i need three synchronised tracks for my playback (stereo) and clic (for synchro with drummer)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.