Feature Requests

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Feature Requests

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Very much enjoying this board. Here are my suggestions for features. Many have been mentioned already.

– An option for DCA metering (we won’t get confused, promise)
    – Undo Go softkey
    – “Go” and “Undo Go” control over MIDI.
    – Ability to recall show from history.
    – Multi-select channels. This is a handy feature on Avid boards. Copy and paste kind of gets around it on the DLive, but ability to choose from more parameters is needed.
    – Option to Copy/paste channels with fader and routing settings.
    – I doubt this one will happen, but it would be great to have the option to make the right screen on the s5000 show processing for the middle and right fader banks. Failing this, the ability to show the DCA overview page on the right screen would be great. Ability to show the DCA overview page on the external screen without mirroring the left screen would also be helpful.
    – I’ve had a bug occurring when using autostore and crossfade scenes. I haven’t been able to find the exact cause, but I’ve had DCA fader levels recalling at incorrect values and some routing assignments and pan settings change intermittently.
    – It would be good to get crossfades working from Director in online mode.

Great desk! Looking forward to seeing new updates.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

– Option to Copy/paste channels with fader and routing settings

Press Copy and Mix button to do this…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.