Feature Requests

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Feature Requests

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Yvo Yvo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Clint the dude
    Clint the dude
    Participant

* Make channel copies to copy ALL parameters (including sends, groups, un-assignments, Pre settings, etc…
    * Be able to select IP Direct out spot per channel instead of global
    * make Direct out after processing but before fader/mutes
    * EQ on FX sends, not just the returns
    * allow naming of Mute Groups (instead of just the group number, be able to change it to a specific name)
    * add more colors for the channel strips
    * allow stereo mix to jump out of DCA mix spill
    * allow Mono fx bus to route out from FX send
    * Allow two channels that are Ganged together to share the pan feature and be able to pan opposite, or mirrored of each other. So that if you need to quickly take a stereo and pan it mono to hear what the stereo is doing.
    * be able to send groups in to groups (example: send the snare group in to the drum master group)
    * change between more colors (i’d like to have more of a blue before it goes to purple)
    * have a setting where when you select a channel it goes automatically to a specific part of the chain on that channel. Meaning, example: I select my vocal channel and it automatically selects it and opens the compressor page.
    * create setting where when you gang two channels together, you can have the pan knobs pan seperately from each other. Meaning, when you pan one channel, it pans the other ganged channel opposite from the other. A mirrored panning, so that two channels can both be quickly panned together, but opposite of each other at the same time. The Midas Pro series consoles do this, and it’s VERY helpful!
    * Be able to add/assign a group in to another Group

Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

* Make channel copies to copy ALL parameters (including sends, groups, un-assignments, Pre settings, etc…
    agreed

* EQ on FX sends, not just the returns
    Sure, but as a tip in the meantime: just don’t use fx sends, but use aux in stead. you’ll get more processing and flexibility at no bus penalty.

* allow naming of Mute Groups (instead of just the group number, be able to change it to a specific name)
    sure

* add more colors for the channel strips
    yes please!

* allow stereo mix to jump out of DCA mix spill
    I don’t follow

* allow Mono fx bus to route out from FX send
    I don’t follow

* Allow two channels that are Ganged together to share the pan feature and be able to pan opposite, or mirrored of each other. So that if you need to quickly take a stereo and pan it mono to hear what the stereo is doing.
    haven’t got desk or director available, not sure if this is already possible

* be able to send groups in to groups (example: send the snare group in to the drum master group)
    agreed, as a work around: you can send a group into an aux and use that aux as a sub group. you can also route back into channels and start the whole routing tree again, this involves a very small latency penalty.

* change between more colors (i’d like to have more of a blue before it goes to purple)
    do you mean the fader strip lights? I doubt this is possible, I reckon there’s only two colours LEDs (white and UV) to blend between.

* have a setting where when you select a channel it goes automatically to a specific part of the chain on that channel. Meaning, example: I select my vocal channel and it automatically selects it and opens the compressor page.
    yeah that would be helpful

* create setting where when you gang two channels together, you can have the pan knobs pan seperately from each other. Meaning, when you pan one channel, it pans the other ganged channel opposite from the other. A mirrored panning, so that two channels can both be quickly panned together, but opposite of each other at the same time. The Midas Pro series consoles do this, and it’s VERY helpful!
    is this not the same question as before?

* Be able to add/assign a group in to another Group
    same question as before no?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.