Feature Request: Firing Scenes via Timcode MTC

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Feature Request: Firing Scenes via Timcode MTC

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Perttu Perttu 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Perttu
    Perttu
    Participant

Hi all,

dLive has an excellent scene management system but the ability to launch snapshots via MTC Timecode is something I would really need to have. I do understand that this is possible via Qlab software but I would not like to add another weak link to a big production. All the major touring pop&rock shows are running on LTC. As there is no physical LTC/XLR connection, using MIDI over TCP would be an acceptable solution for this. Converting the LTC coming from stage to MTC using something like Rosendahl MIF4 is fine.

I’m sure this has been requested before, and I do hope it’s coming on the next software update.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Jack_AH
    Jack_AH

Hi Pertu,

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ve certainly added it to the feature request list. As we mentioned before off ticket, (just repeating here for others to see) you can automate a lot of this using a program such as qLab or Show Control. But it would be nice to have such functionality in with the console.

Appreciate you taking the time to get in touch.

Profile photo of NikoLaasonen
    NikoLaasonen
    Participant

Hi,

I do agree with Perttu on this and would like to see this kind of feature in the near future. Any ideas when could this be possible?

Thanks!
    – Niko Laasonen

Profile photo of Perttu
    Perttu
    Participant

The need for MTC is still there. I’m really hoping to get this in the V2 Software. PLEASE.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.