Failed to Program DSP – DM0

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Failed to Program DSP – DM0

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CollinsCochran
    CollinsCochran
    Participant

Hello,

I’m working on a system setup right now for a show happening in a few days. I have a DM0 that I’m trying to connect to an S7000. Tried various versions of software, but always get a “Failed to program DSPs” error on boot up. Any suggestions? Do I need to go into emergency plan mode to find a mixer that’ll work for this show?

I never get a “ready” light on the front, and the I/O cards never seem to boot. I removed them just in case, still no change. I did notice 4 DIP switches inside the third I/O, but I can’t find any documentation about what they might do.

Thanks!

Collins

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I did notice 4 DIP switches inside the third I/O, but I can’t find any documentation about what they might do.

make shure they are all in the “down” position (off)
    these are maintenance switches not needed for regular operation and should be used only instructed from support personal

I’m working on a system setup right now for a show happening in a few days. I have a DM0 that I’m trying to connect to an S7000. Tried various versions of software, but always get a “Failed to program DSPs” error on boot up

what you mean with tried various software versions?
    did the DM0 ever worked?

did you contact your local support already?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.