Faders Flying Randomly! Help!

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Faders Flying Randomly! Help!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Trevor Trevor 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Trevor
    Trevor
    Participant

Alright, so the new firmware update (1.5) pretty much fixed my other issue I was having with the ST1 not routing properly. (However I can only use Firefox to listen to youtube through ST1. Chrome will still not route through ST1, only through CH1 & CH2. iTunes is routing properly as well as Spotify.)

Unfortunately, this update has caused a NEW problem with my Qu-16. I’ve double checked that all my settings are correct (the way moderators have shown on other threads) within the “Window/Environment/Clicks&Ports” screen as well as the “Control Surfaces Setup” screen. It all is properly routed and setup.

However, when I move a fader on my board (any of them at once or multiples) another fader on the board will randomly fly to zero and then another will do it and sometimes several. It is completely random but does it every time I move a fader on the board. This is very frustrating and I don’t know what to do.

Can somebody please help me resolve this issue?

I’m running Logic 9.1.8 on my iMac which is running the latest OSX 10.9.4

Thanks,
    Trevor

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.