Fader Issues QU32

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Fader Issues QU32

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brown Brown 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brown
    Brown
    Participant

When am mixing my main fader goes all the way up to max. This is giving me probelms and started a while after upgrading to Firmware Version: 1.90.4537. It almost costed me a whole line array system.. You can imagine mixing then the fader shoots up all the way to maximum. Should I downgrade or what can be done to sort this out.

Then agan my fader No 2 & 4 dont respond with the others.. If Input them at the zero mark it affects all the other mixes. They all mive to zero mark. Are these issues software related?

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

1.9 is over a year old now, I think if there was a bug like this in it, lots of people would be having these problems. May be a bad download of the firmware?

Rather than downgrade, try just re-installing the latest version. Note that the manual says:

“You may need to re-calibrate the faders using the Setup / Utility / Calibration screen after the update.”

Profile photo of Brown
    Brown
    Participant

I did fader calibration severally. Unless I download and try reinstalling the latest firmware once again. Hopefully this will help..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.