Fader Flip fade time

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Fader Flip fade time

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JMarkClark JMarkClark 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jdubya
    jdubya
    Participant

Hey guys-

Fairly new to the ILiveT112 surface. I’ve been searching online to see if there is the ability to adjust the transition speed when switching scenes? In a live setting when I change scenes the faders jump so fast that it causes problems if I’m featuring a different instrument in a different song. An example would be if a keyboard is mostly a pad and fill layered in the mix for one song and then is playing the melody on the next song the transition is awful between scenes.

I’m assuming you can’t make this type of adjustment on the surface but I’m trying to confirmation either way. Thanks!

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but no, the fader transition time is not adjustable.

Profile photo of JMarkClark
    JMarkClark
    Participant

You can use scene safes as an option. It keeps the levels the same from one scene to the next. you’ll still have to manually adjust the level on the next scene after switching.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.