Extra monitor mixes needed after our bands started using in ear

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Extra monitor mixes needed after our bands started using in ear

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kris Kurowski
    Kris Kurowski
    Participant

It’s all in the manual. You should really study it to avoid future misconceptions about inner workings of this mixer.

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/Qu-Mixer-Reference-Guide-AP9372_10.pdf

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

To be honest I think it is easier to set up using the iPad APP, I like the menu lay out
    better.
    On the APP select the group you want, then on that group menu hit the right arrow button
    to slide over the group mode selection.

What firmware version are you running on the mixer. if it’s an older version it may not include the the update that added switching groups into mixes (I can’t remember the version number that first included that update though)

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

It’s all in the manual. You should really study it to avoid future misconceptions about inner workings of this mixer.

True and not just about this post but in general.

And I’ll add that having a good solid grasp of the routing and signal flow on an analog board and associated outboard equipment first helps in visualizing the routing of a digital board and everything else that a digital board can do.

At some installs I’ve done when it comes time for the training if there was an analog mixer inplace prior I’ll have it close by so I can show them the function on the analog
    board and then where that function is on the digital board.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.