External touchscreen calibration

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting External touchscreen calibration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jens-Droessler Jens-Droessler 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

So I checked if my Asus VT168H touchscreen works on dLive. It does. But the touch is in the wrong place on screen. On other systems (including iLive IIRC) there is a tool for calibration, but I just can’t find it on the dLive. Is it somewhere in a well hidden place or is there simply no such tool?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

It is not related to the calibration. I tried also the same Asus and found out that the Touch works well when I just mirror the screnn of my C2500. But as soon as I select another page for the external screen the touch works not as expected. While the height if the touch is identified correctly the width is wrong. So if you want to click on an element on the right sideit works but when you want to click on an element on the left side of the external screen you have to click in the horizontal middle of the screen. Touch the screen on the left side will „click“ on an element of the Main screen.
    For me it seems that the touch resolution is not related to theresolution of the external screen but related to the combination of the two screens.
    Connecting a computer mouse you also can use it to click on both screens. So for me thereshould be an option to limit the „mouse“ to only the external screen. Then also a touchscreen will work.

Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

I suspected that, since pushing the mouse pointer by touch to the left, it reaches the left edge of the screen while touching in the middle. But as I had to calibrate the screen for use with Windows, I guessed that would be needed here too. Ye, in this case, please make the “mouse” only available on the external screen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.