Extended safes parameters

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Extended safes parameters

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of StifjeldLyd StifjeldLyd 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eric85ITA
    eric85ITA
    Participant

Hi everybody, i am a happy user of sq5 mixing desk, and i use scenes (snapshots) during the gig with the band i work with. I tipically put 3 bands multiband compressor in my Master Bus and i “snapshotted” drums and vocals reverb/delays for every song. I’d really love if the scenes safes could be more specifically per-channel parameter selectable (eq,comp at least)/fx slots, because if i have to modify during the concert the parameters of my mastering LR Bus compressor, or my “money channel” multiband eq, it’s a pity that when i change snapshot they return to the settings written in that particular scene, and it’s annoying/impossible to save a preset and re-call it every song..If it’s impossible to update to block from scene recall the single points in the channel strips (e.g. the eq parameters of lead vocals mic) it would be amazing if at least only the fx slots could. Thanks

Profile photo of StifjeldLyd
    StifjeldLyd
    Participant

Following. Safeing all or nothing is way to coarse.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.