export patch list option (excel/pdf/csv?)

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions export patch list option (excel/pdf/csv?)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kevster Kevster 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of woutersnoei
    woutersnoei
    Participant

Hi,

what I would find very handy would be an option to export the IO patch as human readable / printable patch list. Maybe such a feature would be most at home in the SQ mixpad app. What I mean is a simple list stating which physical inputs are connected to which channels, and the same for the outputs. Either in a pdf, excel or csv (or something else printable) format. This can be very handy for documenting a show, moving to different locations or quickly communicating with a team of (local) technicians. The goal being that we know what to connect where without having to dive into the mixer screen.

cheers,
    Wouter

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

+ 10E99

It would be very useful to be able to print out the entire set up for easy reference for setting up as well as future changes.

Profile photo of Kevster
    Kevster
    Participant

This feature would be very useful
    I have used it many times on another console many times with my team. This was also one of the first questions I asked the dlive rep when reviewing the board.

Would really like this feature both in the iPad and ability to export and print

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.