Expanders inputs not working

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Expanders inputs not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MVickery MVickery 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MVickery
    MVickery
    Participant

Hopefully someone can point out something obvious that I am overlooking. I have a c3500 at FOH with 2 expanders on the stage. The MixRack is a CDM48, which is in a control room outside of the worship space.
    This morning, all of the expander inputs are unavailable. The patch assignments are still there, but unavailable. On the home page, all devices are present with a green check mark. I checked all pieces of equipment and they all have power and are connected. Inputs that do not go through an expander are working just fine. I have rebooted the MixRack and the surface, with no change in the situation.

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

I had this once. One of the switches redundant/cascade was set wrong.

MVickery
    Participant

Thanks, I dismissed that as an option initially because they are located under the stage, but I will certainly check and see. Maybe some curious fingers went exploring this last week.

MVickery
    Participant

Just in case this happens to anyone else, it was the redundant/cascade switch on one of the DX168’s.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.