Enter Channel Name does not update to selected channel

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Enter Channel Name does not update to selected channel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dagolaf dagolaf 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

The edit channel name dialog does not show the actual name and color for every channel.
    On some channels it does not show the name when it has the default channel name (eg. IP1) and sometimes
    also the color is not shown.

Also no big deal, but not as I would expect it.

Best regards,
    Dieter

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

I can’t comment about the color, but generally if the channel name is empty it will display the default on the scribble strip, even though the channel name itself is empty. It may be that some of your channel names are empty, and others are named the same as the default name.

I hope that made sense.

Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

Interesting aspect Scott.
    Then there is a problem with the reset show when you load the standard mixer role. Because with that show the names and colors are empty.

Best regards,
    Dieter

Profile photo of dagolaf
    dagolaf
    Participant

Regarding a related matter:
    When I recall a User preset from Input Channel Library with Recall Preamp, Recall Name and Recall Colour enabled, the name change on the channel, but not in the I/O view or in the Setup Surface view. Any fix for this?
    BR,
    Dag

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.