Editor Strip-assign is a black hole.

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Editor Strip-assign is a black hole.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris93 Chris93 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Before posting this thread I closed and re-opened editor and that solved the problem. I’m posting it anyway to make the issue known. This was on Win7 Pro 64.

Hi guys, an odd one here. I have a show file loaded into editor and I’m trying to change the layout of a few channels. Any time I drop a channel strip onto a blank “spacer” that channel moves from it’s original location as it should, but it doesn’t reappear in the location it was moved to, it just disappears off the surface.

I have tried dragging channels in from the pool of channels in the top part of the screen and moving channels that are already on the surface, the end result is that anything I touch vanishes and I have no way to put it back.

Basically the open channel strips aren’t registering as open strips and it thinks I’m throwing channels away into the blank grey area around the faders.

Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.