Editor loosing connection (laptop session)

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Editor loosing connection (laptop session)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Davet112 Davet112 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dymondaudio
    dymondaudio
    Participant

Hi, up until recently my macbook pro has run editor with no issues. I have made no software or hardware changes but now the app crashes / drops connection when opening scenes or shows.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dymondaudio
    Participant

Just noticed the warning symbol when the software loads up, attached is a quick photo of the error log before it disconnects.

dymondaudio
    Participant

Photo…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of mundy99
    mundy99
    Participant

Hi, I’m currently experiencing the same issue. I’m using a MacBook Air M1, version 12.4 Monterey.

It was working fine before I updated to 12.4. Both My M1 MacBook Air on 12.4, and my Mac mini Intel 2018 on 12.4 are having this issue…

Any help would be awesome.

dymondaudio
    Participant

Anyone got a fix for this yet?

Profile photo of Davet112
    Davet112
    Participant

Im also having this issue, although I cont get it to connect in the first place, it will load to about 10 to 12 percent and then says network connection lost. Im also in mac os 12.4

Davet112
    Participant

I should have been more specific, I cont get it to connect when using online with a mix rack and surface. in offline mode I can “connect” but then it crashes after a few seconds.

Davet112
    Participant

My work around for now is to use a dual boot with an older version of mac os, I just went with catalina. When I need to use editor I can just restart and boot into catalina.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.