Editor for QU Mixers

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Editor for QU Mixers

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AdamJay AdamJay 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of strat
    strat
    Participant

I just ordered a qu32 and was wondering if there is an editor for it like in the GLD & Ilive lines?

Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

No, not at this time. Hopefully, they are working on one but we won’t know until (if) they release it.

I want one too. It’s really handy at a festival. You can set up for the next band while a different one is on stage.

Profile photo of jfmadeleine
    jfmadeleine
    Participant

I would love to have an editor for my Qu-32 on my Mac so I don’t have to have my console each time I want to modify my patch or a monitor mix request when my band manager calls me for it . That would be a great addition.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

+1 for QU editor

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

that would be lovely!

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

We’ve been calling for one for a long while.

What slightly frustrates me is that with the latest QuPad they have pretty much everything they need. Just need to be able to push/pull scenes between the Pad and the Desk…

Would anyone be really aggrieved if the offline editor was iPad only?

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I’d much prefer iPad to computer, as my iPad Mini is pretty much always with me.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I would prefer the iPad as well, that’s what we use to control our Qu mixers anyway!

Profile photo of rschlierbeck
    rschlierbeck
    Participant

If iPad is the only option it would still be better than nothing. However I would much prefer to be able to do this on a PC with more screen real estate and keyboard and mouse.

Profile photo of AdamJay
    AdamJay
    Participant

+1 for Qu Editor for Mac.
    A port of the iOS editor would be wonderful.

Something that would only require the USB connection and not a local network.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.