Dynamic Trio Plug Ins just as additional effects, Why???

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Dynamic Trio Plug Ins just as additional effects, Why???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of titoen titoen 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of USR
    USR
    Participant

I was really excited to read about the new PlugIns, when V1.4 was released.

I instantly ordered the dynamic trio package, because that are the features I’m missing the most at this board.
    I then spent some time to search for my new unlocked EQ’s and Comp’s in the processing area of my channels, without any success.
    And after a while, I surprisingly discovered they show up in my FX section!? Really?

I don’t wanna use an De-Esser or dynamic EQ as an Effect on my board, that doesn’t make any sense to me!
    Despite the fact that I am losing FX Slots, I am not able to use more than 2 or 3 multiband comps or dynamic EQs at all, in a 48 Channel mixer?
    Come on Guys, you can’t be serious.

Please tell me that I’m missing something or use it wrong, but having 4 new Plug Ins, wasting FX Slots in an 8 FX Slot Board is ridiculous.

I am really sorry, but that would be a big dissapointment on a, beside that, wonderful desk.

Thanks for your Answer.

Regards Ulrich

Profile photo of titoen
    titoen
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.