Duplicate channels on ilive

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Duplicate channels on ilive

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kieran Kieran 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kieran
    Kieran
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me how to duplicate channels on the ilive so I can have a separate parametric for the monitor mix.

Thanks

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

If you have the space on the surface, you just have to address the 2 separate strips to the same mix rack input.
    The split occurs after the pre-amp module so any pre-amp adjustment affects both channels.
    Due to that, I would advise that you set only 1 channel with actual pre-amp control, or leave the pre-amp set and set both channels with digital trim only.(this is a setting on the pre-amp parameter screen per channel or system wide on all channels)

I suppose I should have asked what are you working with, surface, rack, firmware version, single/dual rack setup, etc,,,,,

Profile photo of Kieran
    Kieran
    Participant

Thanks sparky,

I am using an ilive t12 and idr48 mix rack. I have more then enough channels, I understand the duplication shares the same pre amp and just cant remember which sub menu to go into and how to actually do it once I am there.

Kieran

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

“Surface” button near the screen, tab “Strip setup”, the press select on the desired channel in appropriate layer/bank and chose the channel/mix/dca/whatever. That’s it.
    If you want to assign just one channel, make sure the Block selection parameter is not active on the screen.

ddff

Profile photo of Kieran
    Kieran
    Participant

Thanks mate, I appreciate it I’ll be at the desk on Thursday so I’ll give it a go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.