DT20 Consult Manufacturer for Dante Updater?

Forums Forums Other A&H products DT20 Consult Manufacturer for Dante Updater?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Onelouder
    Onelouder
    Participant

Just picked up a DT20 Dante interface and was setting it up when I saw in Dante Updater it says to consult manufacturer. It doesn’t allow for an update like other Dante devices.
    I don’t see an option on the DT20 page for dante updates. Any clues as to how I can do it?

Thanks

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@onelouder

As a brand new product, there is no newer firmware for the DT20 (and DT02, DT22) than that which it was shipped to you with.
    The reason for it appearing in the ‘CONSULT MANUFACTURER’ section is because Dante Updater doesn’t ‘know’ what the product is until firmware has been submitted to Audinate for inclusion.

We will of course submit any updates for inclusion in future and you’ll then see your DT20 listed in the ‘UPDATE(S) AVAILABLE’ section instead.

(we may also submit the current firmware, just so it shows in the ‘UP-TO-DATE’ section to avoid confusion 🙂 )

Hope you’re enjoying it though – nifty lil boxes those!

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Keith, are there any plans for more devices in the range?
    We would recommend a small box for use in lecterns…
    2 MIC inputs, a stereo analog line level input and two line level outputs powered with POE.
    I could sell 20 pieces instantly, if not too expensive.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@SteffenR

As always, I can’t confirm or deny any plans for potential future products but we always welcome info and discussion on them.
    Other suggestions for small DT units that we’ve had for example:

• Mic inputs along with a class compliant USB interface
    • Mic inputs and headphone output
    • Stereo line in/out

Personally I’d love to see more of these, but as always it’s about working out which have the most demand!

Cheers,
    Keith.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.