DT168 ddm compatible

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions DT168 ddm compatible

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Librarian Librarian 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Librarian
    Librarian
    Participant

Hello a&h,
    Please upgrade the firmware on the dt168 stage boxes so they are dante domain manager compatible and the preamp control will work when connected to a dlive when joined to a dante domain. I have 3 dt168 stage boxes and a large ddm implementation. I have to unenroll my mixrack from a domain to get preamp control on a dt stage box.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Librarian,

DT168 currently supports DDM when connected to a dLive, Avantis, SQ mixer or AHM-64.
    Note however that the DT Preamp Control app does not support DDM at this stage.

If you are having trouble getting the DT168 working in a Dante domain, please open a Support ticket with us at support.allen-heath.com with info on your setup, DDM configuration, and please confirm firmware versions of both the DT168s (both the control firmware as reported in the DT Preamp Control app, and the Dante firmware as reported in Dante Controller), and your Dante card (both the control firmware as reported in the dLive GUI, and the Dante firmware as reported in Dante Controller).

Profile photo of Librarian
    Librarian
    Participant

Hi Nicola,
    Thanks for your prompt response. I think i’ve discovered the issue. I have 3 dt168 boxes but only 2 of them were running the latest firmware. My dlive dante cards are up to date, but when i intermingled the 3rd dt168 with one of the dlives i lost preamp control. I’ve since updated it and all is working as expected.
    Thank you!
    Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.