DT Preamp Control, Software Compatibility Update?

Forums Forums Other A&H products DT Preamp Control, Software Compatibility Update?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mwfilmmix
    mwfilmmix
    Participant

Anyone know when will we will see a software update for DT Pre Amp Control that’s compatible up to Mac OS Monterey and Window’s 11? The current version is V1.11 and only compatible up to Mac OS Big Sur and Windows 10 Anyone successfully using DT Preamp control in macOS Monterey? Launching DT Preamp Control in the latest Mac OS Ventura causes software to instantly crash.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Our test department have successfully run DT Preamp Control on Ventura with both Intel and M processors. Could you open a Support ticket at support.allen-heath.com ideally with a crash report or macOS log?

Profile photo of RobertDavis
    RobertDavis
    Participant

I’ve been eagerly awaiting a software compatibility update for the DT Preamp Control as well. It’s frustrating when the current version, V1.11, only supports Mac OS Big Sur and Windows 10. I’m really hoping the developers release an update soon that is compatible with Mac OS Monterey and Windows 11. It’s essential for us to stay up to date with the latest operating systems while enjoying the benefits of the DT Preamp Control. I’ve heard reports of the software crashing instantly when launched in the latest Mac OS Ventura, which is definitely a concern. Let’s hope the developers address these issues promptly so that we can fully enjoy the features of the DT Preamp Control on our systems.

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

My environment is Catalina (Intel CPU 10th) and the software is working.

I would like to change my model to Monterey or Ventura, but I am hesitant to update because they are not officially supported to work.

It would be very helpful if you could provide official support for M1 and M2 equipped Macs up to Ventura.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.