dSNAKE outputs not working

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting dSNAKE outputs not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dpdan dpdan 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ShaneEly
    ShaneEly
    Participant

Hello, I recently purchased a new QU32 and AB168. Local connections work with no issues. That being said when I connect the AB168 nothing works. Board shows the dSNAKE as connected and all link lights are up. Specifically I am just trying to start with the L/R FOH signal out the dSNAKE. I get signal out directly from the board no problem. This is my first digital board. My understanding that the dSNAKE output map 1 to 1. Could my dSNAKE be defective? I can change the inputs later that I want to go through the dSNAKE. Right now I’m just using the STR3 input with some music. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shane

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

If you want to send LR to your AB168 you’ll need to assign L and R to one of the eight physical outputs. As indicated on your screenshot you currently only route Mix1-8 to your dSnake outputs (L/R would be 11&12, which are not available on the AB168).

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

A bit more info on page 64 of the manual…

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

A bit more info on page 64 of the manual…

What’s a “manual”? Is that like where you have another pedal to the left of the brake?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

It’s when you have another keyboard stacked on top – controlling different pipes.

Profile photo of ShaneEly
    ShaneEly
    Participant

I got it working. Thank you all for your help! I really appreciate it!

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

It’s when you have another keyboard stacked on top – controlling different pipes.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.