Dsnake Ethernet cable options for QU series

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Dsnake Ethernet cable options for QU series

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andreas Andreas 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike D.
    Mike D.
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to this forum and was hoping that the techs that have already been in operation with this system can give me some advice. We are just getting a new sound system with the QU-32 and the digital floor box. We plan to run the Dsnake from the sound board to the floor boxes on our stage. We have about 100 feet to run and was looking for a quality cat5e or 6 whatever is recommended that will work best with our application. Please advise with some options!!! Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

if you do a search in these forums there is a lot of disccusion about what to get.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Indeed, there are several discussions about “compatible” cables like this: Cat5e cable specs for dSnake.
    For 100ft/30m I guess you can use any cable you get. If its for installation I’d probably prefer solid core, for touring I’d pick a more rugged version.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.