Driving QU-32 from TCP connection: Faders

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration Driving QU-32 from TCP connection: Faders

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of JTrindle JTrindle 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JTrindle
    JTrindle
    Participant

I apologize if this is redundant, but I am having trouble figuring out the right search terms.

I am working on a C program to drive the QU-32 from the command line under MacOS. I have succeeded in 1) Muting/Unmuting channels; 2) Getting Channel names; 3) Getting System State; and 4) moving faders. Due to COVID restrictions, we are minimizing our staff and performers in the space, and there is no audience there. I’d like to be able to control the system from remote, and have a solution for that.

I have a point of confusion, though. Our QU-32 is currently used for manual sound control only: no scenes. We have Mix 5-6 going to our lobby and streaming audio, and Mix L-R going to the audience space. I can set the faders in L-R, which is the currently active mix. How do I set them in Mix 5-6? Is there a MIDI code for changing the active mix, or is there a byte code sequence that tells the fader set which mix is relevant?

Thank you for any help.

…John Trindle, Williamsburg, VA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.