does the ME-1 increase the amount of monitor mixes ?

Forums Forums ME Forums ME general discussions does the ME-1 increase the amount of monitor mixes ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of musicsound
    musicsound
    Participant

I am not sure if I understand the concept.
    We are using the QU-SB but we need more than 3 stereo ! monitor mixes.
    Is the ME-1 a solution for us ?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

The ME-1 creates a personal monitor mix for each person that has one so somewhat infinite on stereo mixes. All channels go to the ME1. Then those channels can be mixed at will by the person.

Profile photo of musicsound
    musicsound
    Participant

1) in ADDITION to the 4 mono and 3 stereo monitor mixes of my SB-SQ ?
    2) Can I include FX, EQ, Compressor, etc… in those “ME-1” mixes ?
    3) Could I use the Behringer “P16-M” instead in combination with my A&H mixer ?

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

1) in ADDITION to the 4 mono and 3 stereo monitor mixes of my SB-SQ ? You can make the groups also stereo mix (Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo))

2) Can I include FX, EQ, Compressor, etc… in those “ME-1” mixes ? You can sent the post eq signal to the me-1 also the fx return can be sent to the me-1 no compression (ore you tap the signal post compresion)

3) Could I use the Behringer “P16-M” instead in combination with my A&H mixer ? No, the me-1 get’s it signal digital from the console.

Read the manual of the me-1, more wil become clear

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

The ME-1’s can get 40 channels of signal over Dante, Madi, Waves, or EtherSound protocols when used with the ME-U switch and appropriate input card.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

the ME-1 is a submixer with 40 inputs and only a stereo(or mono) output
    you can build submixes in the QU-SB and send them to the ME-1 and it is possible to build groups in the ME-1 for easier handling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.